- The currency I require is not listed.
Travelex offers only selected currencies online. However, if the currency you require is not listed, please contact your local Travelex store. Find your nearest Travelex store.
- Can I select the currency denominations I receive?
Travelex online does not currently offer this option.
- Can I get online rates in a Travelex store?
The rates on this site are exclusive to online orders only.
- Will I receive order confirmation?
If your order is accepted by you, we will send an order confirmation to the e-mail address provided by you.
- My order was successfully submitted. Why haven't I received a confirmation e-mail?
If your confirmation e-mail has not arrived after five minutes, please check your junk-mail box. Refer to your e-mail settings to mark Travelex e-mails as acceptable. If you ordered using a company e-mail address, our e-mail may have been blocked by your company. Please note that Travelex may, at our sole discretion, accept or reject any order.
- Why has my order been rejected?
For security and compliance reasons, Travelex is not permitted to inform you of the reason your order was rejected.
- Is the Travelex website secure?
The Travelex website employs the latest 128-bit encryption technology to protect the security of the information submitted through the website. You can check our security settings by clicking on the padlock sign which can be found on the bottom right-hand side of most of our web pages.
- How does Travelex handle my personal information?
- How can I see what information you collect?
- I received an e-mail from Travelex asking for personal details. What should I do?
If we e-mail you, we will never ask you to click on a link that directs you to enter or confirm security information. If you are in doubt regarding the authenticity of an e-mail appearing to be from us, contact our customer service team immediately for clarification.
- Store Pick Up
You can order your currency online and pick your order up from a Travelex store selected by you.
- Can I change my order once it has been placed?
You may change the nominated collection date by contacting our customer service team at any time prior to the collection date. The new collection date must fall within the Collection Period (between the day after the order date (“First Available Collection Date”) and 2 days after the First Available Collection Date). Although you cannot change any other aspects of your order after it has been submitted to us, you may cancel your existing order and place a new order on our website.
- How will you use my personal data?
- How do I stop receiving marketing from Travelex?
- Will my data be shared with other companies for marketing purposes?
We will not share your personal data with any third parties for marketing purposes without your consent.
- How do I provide feedback?
Travelex appreciates your feedback on our service. Send us your feedback.