Regarding Your Travelex Cash Passport Card
Following a business review of the Cash Passport MasterCard card we have decided to discontinue Travelex Cash Passport MasterCard Card.
What does this mean for you?
- The final day for reloading your card will be 10th of November 2016. You will not be able to reload your card with effect from 11th of November 2016 onwards. You can continue to access your remaining balance at merchants or withdraw funds from an ATM until 1st of May 2017.
- Remember you may be able to use your remaining funds at participating merchants for partial payments if your Card balance is not sufficient for the whole transaction.
What do you need to do?
- You can continue to use your Cash Passport card at merchants and ATMs until the balance on your Card reaches zero or until 1st of May 2017.
- Alternatively, you can cash out the balance on your Cash Passport card at a Travelex store in Hong Kong until the 30th of April 2018. If you do so, the cash-out fee will be waived by Travelex.
- If you have any questions or require further information, please call our Customer Service Centre on the following numbers.
Hong Kong 800 966 321
Alternatively, call: Anywhere in the world +44 (0) 207 649 9404
Check your Cash Passport Balance
- To check your Cash Passport balance or statement please click on the below link to take you to your My Account
We appreciate your use of the Travelex Cash Passport card and thank you for your co-operation in this matter.